Keeping your company’s floors clean can be a full-time job and quite tough if you have to swap floor scrubbing machines for each surface.
The good news is you can save time by purchasing an all-in-one automatic floor scrubber, such as one offered by Intelligent Design Manufacturing (IDM).
Join us as we show you how to use a floor scrubber on all surfaces. We will even break down the diverse floor types you can clean with our robust line of machines.
How to Clean Multiple Surfaces with One Scrubber
Cleaning multiple surfaces with one machine is as easy as doing the following three tasks.
1. Choose the Right Auto Scrubber
The scrubbing process starts with selecting the right machine for the job. IDM has a number of industrial floor cleaning machines to choose from, including:
- X-Scrub Mini: Our most popular scrubber has an 11” cleaning path and is easy to use.
- X-Scrub Pro: The X-Scrub Pro has a 17” cleaning path and can take on nearly any surface.
- X-Scrub Max 20: The Max 20 has a 20” cleaning path and offers prime cleaning power.
- X-Scrub 20: The X-Scrub 20 is more economical than the Max 20, so it is a great choice for companies on a budget.
- X-Scrub Rider 30: Our smallest ride-on scrubber is compact enough to get through even the tightest doorways.
- X-Scrub Rider 32: This 32” ride-on scrubber is a good option for mid-sized facilities.
- X-Scrub Rider 36: If you need to clean large areas fast, the X-Scrub Rider 36 is for you.
As you can see, we have plenty of auto scrubbers to choose from. Once you select your machine, it is time to pick your brush heads.
2. Choose the Right Brush Heads
IDM’s floor scrubbers work with multiple brush heads. If versatility is what you seek, the X-Scrub Pro is the best option. In total, this scrubber can adapt to three different brush types:
- Standard floor cleaning brushes
- Soft-bristle brushes
- Resurfacing brushes
Resurfacing brushes can remove finished materials, like epoxy and sealant, and prepare your floors for total restoration.
3. Choose the Right Cleaning Solution
The last step is to choose the right cleaning solution. In the past, this process was tedious, especially if your team had to mix the solution themselves. IDM makes it easy to apply the perfect amount of solution, thanks to the intelligent design of our machines.
Once you choose your cleaning chemicals, add them to your scrubber’s solution tank. As you use the machine, it will cast an exact amount of cleaning solution onto the floor. After the brush heads break up any messes, the vacuum will collect any extra moisture.
Our robust solution solves two common cleaning problems. For one, our scrubbers prevent chemical waste. On top of that, these systems reduce drying times after you scrub the floors.
Surfaces You Can Clean with the IDM Line
Every one of our scrubbers can clean a number of surfaces. Some of the hard floor surfaces you can clean include the following:
- Polished concrete
- Luxury vinyl tile (LVT)
- Porcelain tile
- Ceramic tile
- Vinyl composition tile (VCT)
Of our many machines, the X-Scrub Pro is highly desirable because of its versatility to clean all of these surfaces.
Learn More About How to Use a Floor Scrubber from IDM
Now that you know how to use a floor scrubber on all of your hard surfaces, there is only one thing left to do: choose your commercial floor scrubber.
We make it easy to determine which piece of cleaning equipment is ideal for your cleaning jobs. To make the selection process simple, we offer free product demonstrations to show you precisely what you can expect from each machine.Contact our team to discuss our floor cleaning machines. Our customer support team is ready to provide you with information about how to operate a floor scrubber from IDM so that you can clean your floors with less effort.