In a recent study, it was discovered that hospital floors – including in patients’ rooms – are often contaminated with dangerous pathogens like MRSA, VRE, and C. diff. Despite extremely stringent cleaning and sanitizing protocols, hospitals face an uphill battle in limiting the spread of dangerous germs and bacteria.
Outdated cleaning solutions have proven insufficient for properly maintaining flooring surfaces in high-traffic facilities like hospitals. To more effectively clean and sanitize hospital flooring surfaces, cleaning crews should consider investing in advanced cleaning technologies.
Intelligent Design Manufacturing (IDM) has developed a wide range of high-powered rider floor scrubber machines to help hospital maintenance teams clean more effectively, efficiently, and safely.
Let’s take a closer look at our line of ride-on scrubbers. We’ll also explore how modern machinery is helping improve the floor-cleaning process for professionals across the healthcare industry.
Why a Rider Floor Scrubber?
Traditional cleaning methods merely spread dirt, debris, and bacteria around a flooring surface rather than removing them from the floor entirely. That’s why IDM set out to develop a more effective solution for maintaining high-traffic flooring surfaces in hospital facilities.
Our rider floor scrubbers are motorized cleaning equipment that spread water and cleaning solution onto a flooring surface. The machine uses an assortment of rotating scrub brushes to remove dirt, grime, and debris from the area.
Once the area has been thoroughly scrubbed, the machine then vacuums the dirty water into a recovery tank to help prevent cross-contamination throughout the duration of the cleaning process.
As the name would suggest, a ride-on floor cleaning machine is designed to be ridden throughout open spaces. The functionality makes this mobile machine an excellent solution for large commercial spaces like hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
Meet the X-Scrub Riders
We have developed several distinct rider scrubbers that cleaning crews can choose from depending on their specific needs. This line of equipment is known as the X-Scrub Rider line and features machines of various sizes and specifications to help professionals achieve a more customizable clean. We currently offer these models:
- X-Scrub Rider 20: This compact model features intuitive controls and is designed for use in small to medium-sized spaces. It boasts a 20” cleaning path and can run for up to 5 hours on a single charge.
- X-Scrub Rider 28 lite: This 28” machine can fit comfortably through a standard 36” door frame and is well-suited for medium-sized spaces and open areas like hallways.
- X-Scrub Rider 28: The X-Scrub Rider 28 features similar functionality to the lite version but boasts a larger water retention capacity and more robust battery power than its smaller sibling.
- X-Scrub Rider 32: This model was specifically designed for use in commercial facilities and can cover a high volume of floor space quickly and efficiently. It features a 34-gallon capacity and can run continuously for up to 6 hours with no power cords.
- X-Scrub Rider 36: This is the largest variety of riding scrubber offered by IDM. It features a 36” cleaning path and a powerful front-traction motor hub for easy maneuverability.
Upgrade Your Hospital Cleaning Approach with IDM
If you’re tired of settling for a subpar clean, IDM has just the equipment you need. It’s time to revamp your arsenal and get the job done right. Our robust line of floor-scrubbing machines makes it easy for cleaning and maintenance professionals to find the right fit for their needs.If you’re interested in learning more about IDM’s advanced floor scrubbing machines or need help determining which style of rider floor scrubber is right for your facility, reach out today to speak to a member of our team. We look forward to showing you a powerful method to effectively clean hospital surfaces.