Mustang 20: Product Features
Industrial Machine Size
This 220V single-phase planetary grinder and polisher can handle concrete, terrazzo, or polishable stone floors.
Comes equipped with a vacuum hose connection near the dust source that ensures more efficient dust control during every job.
Easy to Maneuver
Thanks to its detachable head design and bigger wheels, the Mustang 20 is easy to transport to any job location.
In the Box
- 2″ vacuum hose connection near the dust source.
- Water tank.
- Includes 3 each 9″ counter-rotating heads.
- Voltage: 220 – 240V, 1-ph
- Weight: 540 lb.
- Heads: 3 x 9-in., planetary
- Working width: 19.5”
- RPM range: 350 – 1,500
- Motor: 5.5hp WEG
- Inverter: 7.5hp VEICHI
- Water tank: stainless steel
We recommend regularly cleaning the rotating heads to ensure a consistent 20” cleaning path.
IDM Guaranteed Warranty
Backed by a standard 1-year warranty, if you don’t love the robust Mustang 20 concrete grinder, we’ll replace it.
Want to Become a Distributor?
Your clients will love our machines, and you can count on us to have them in stock and ready to ship when you need them.
- Expand your catalog and grow your business
- Easy application process – same-day or next-day approval
- Always receive the best service – our experts know your business
“The product filled a gap in the market – it’s a unique piece of equipment that no one had done before. IDM had the complete package at a good price point. It fit the floor cleaning niche that we needed.”