X-Scrub Pro: Product Features
Robust Machine Size
A durable 17″ machine with variable pad speed and water control. Plus, it’s easy to haul and maneuver for each type of job.
Tailor-made to fit tight spaces that other industrial floor cleaners cannot reach. Perfect for tight corners and hard-to-reach places.
Cordless and Long Lasting
The X-Scrub Pro runs on a 36V lithium battery with a 60-minute run time. Use the charger port to always be ready for the next job!
X-Scrub Pro vs. The Mop
Benefits of X-Scrub Pro
- Prevents Spread ofGerms
- Dries Floors Quickly
- Prevents Slipping
- Increased Safety
- Easy Storage
- Ergonomic Design
- No Dirty Water
- Environmentally Friendly
Disadvantages of Mop
- Spreads Germs, Bacteria, and Viruses
- Dries Slowly
- Risk of Slippage on Wet Spots
- Re-Uses Dirty Water
- Gets in The Way
- Reduces Efficiency
- Increased Pain From Use
- Unsanitary Cleaning Option
In the Box
- 2 standard black brushes (each measures 8.5″ for a 17″ cleaning path plus the flair).
- Squeegee assembly.
- 1 charger.
- 1 battery.
- 1 external charging cord.
- Soft brushes for finished floors
- Aggressive brushes for restorations
- Daily brushes
- Pad holders
- Diamond pads
- Includes a 36 volt 10.4 amp battery.
- 60-minute run time on one charge.
- No cord required!
The X-Scrub Pro is built for limited maintenance. All you have to do is swap out the brushes and squeegees purchased through IDM.
See the machine in action.
IDM Guaranteed Warranty
Backed by a standard 1-year warranty, if you don’t love the X-Scrub Pro, we’ll replace it.
Want to Become a Distributor?
Your clients will love our machines, and you can count on us to have them in stock and ready to ship when you need them.
- Expand your catalog and grow your business
- Easy application process – same-day or next-day approval
- Always receive the best service – our experts know your business