Does keeping your tile floors clean require a little more elbow grease than you’d like? If so, there’s a good chance your company’s floor cleaning routine is due for an overhaul, especially if your crew is still pushing around an old mop and bucket.
If that sounds like your situation, then you may want to know more about what machine cleans tile and grout with ease. While there are lots of grout-cleaning machines out there, not all of them hit the sweet spot like the X-Scrub floor scrubber line from Intelligent Design Manufacturing (IDM).
Here’s everything you need to know about our line of floor scrubbers that take the hassle out of tile and grout cleaning.
THE PROBLEM WITH OLD-SCHOOL CLEANING TECHNIQUES
There are two common misconceptions about how to clean tile and grout. The first approach involves a mop and bucket. This technique falls short for several reasons, including:
- Mops leave behind excess water
- Mop heads must be replaced frequently
- Mopping takes far too long
- You’re basically just pushing dirty water around
The other option is to purchase a big, bulky floor-cleaning machine. These machines pack enough punch to take on the toughest messes, but they’re just too big and expensive for many businesses.
IDM has bridged the gap by designing an entire line of competitively priced floor scrubbers that handle tile floors with ease. Our scrubbers have professional-grade cleaning power without the price tag, and here’s what you need to know about them.
WHAT IS THE X-SCRUB?
X-Scrub is IDM’s line of specialty floor scrubbers. Our scrubbers are cordless, meaning they’re easy to store, transport, and use. Our current selection of X-Scrub machines includes the following:
- X-Scrub Mini: The Mini has an 11-inch cleaning path and a lightweight design and offers 90 minutes of run time.
- X-Scrub Pro: The Pro has a 17-inch cleaning path, with a rugged design and 60 minutes of run time.
- X-Scrub 20: This scrubber has a huge 20-inch cleaning path and offers 4.5 hours of run time.
- X-Scrub Max 20: The Max 20 is the more robust version of the X-Scrub 20 — it’s designed for the toughest jobs your business might face.
- X-Scrub Rider 28: This compact ride-on cleaner has a 28-inch cleaning path and is small enough to fit through 36-inch doorways.
- X-Scrub Rider 32: Our mid-sized ride-on cleaner has a 32-inch cleaning path and is capable of taking on any hard surface.
- X-Scrub Rider 36: The X-Scrub Rider 36 is our largest model, boasting a three-foot-wide cleaning path.
All IDM scrubbers have separate solution and recovery tanks. They spray a precise amount of cleaning solution to minimize waste and drying time. Then, the brush heads agitate the solution and break up tough messes. Finally, the vacuum system collects the excess solution and debris.
WHICH X-SCRUB IS RIGHT FOR ME?
When browsing the X-Scrub line, you should consider two factors: the size of your business and the type of floors you need to clean.
Each of our floor cleaners can take on common surfaces like LVT, VCT, and ceramic tiles. However, top options like the X-Scrub Pro can also clean polished concrete and epoxy. The Pro also includes resurfacing heads to support floor restoration projects, making it one of our most powerful and versatile machines.
On the other hand, if you need a compact and cost-effective solution, the X-Scrub Mini offers unmatched value. It’s compact, lightweight, and maneuverable in tight spaces, such as tile floors around sinks and stalls in restrooms.
At IDM, we offer something for every type of business to provide you with a complete clean.
FIND OUT WHAT MACHINE CLEANS TILE AND GROUT FROM IDM
Now that you know what machine cleans tile and grout with ease, it’s time to find the ideal product for your company. We make it easy to find the right piece of equipment by offering free demos to interested companies.
Connect with our team today to book your demo. And don’t forget to ask about our other floor cleaning machines, including our HEPA vacuum and industrial wet/dry vacs. We are ready to support your company’s cleaning needs.